Moves and Grooves
|360 °||Side Kick Toss||Rainbow|
|720 °||Footstall Catch||The FU|
|1080 °||Wrist Catch||Swap Fu|
|Footstall||Hot Wings||Cross Swap Fu|
|Helicopters||Mantis||Tipster||Head Stall "egg beater"|
|Back Hand Stall||Catapult throw||Double 360||Pinky Pop|
|Under the Leg toss||MVP Stick||Pendulum||Thumb Pop|
|Cradle||Snake||Flying clipper||Around the World|
|Cross cradle||Crane||Butterfly||Back neck|
|Half Pipe||Behind the back catch||Sole stall|
|Xtreme Fusion||Fists of lightning||Double crane|
|Behind the back toss||Juggle 2||Back stall "Nut Shell"|
|Venus Fly Trap||Juggle 3||Back neck stall|
360 ° / 720 ° / 1080 °: Toss the Myachi straight up. Then, in clockwise or counterclockwise rotation(s) move your hand over and round the hand sack before catching it (diagram).
Footstall: Catch the Myachi on your foot with a downward motion, much as you would with your hand (diagram).
Juggle: Try juggling two Myachis with one hand or three Myachis with both (diagram).
Helicopters / Windmills: Control the flight of the Myachi with your hand to create aerial effects. You can even toss it off wall and ceilings.
Try tossing it behind your back or under your leg.
Catch it on the back of your neck. Try the “no-look”.
1. Back Hand Stall. Basic Catch Give with it! Make
it come to a full stop with both your right and left hand. When you can catch
and do tricks with both hands, it is called AMBIPHIBIOUSITY. 56k Video High
2. Under the Leg toss- With the Myachi on your right hand toss the Myachi under your right leg then catch it on the back of your hand.
3. Cross under the leg toss- Toss the Myachi under the opposite leg then catch it on the back of your hand. 56k Video High Bandwidth Video
4. Cradle. "Ochsie" Much like lacrosse, start with the Myachi on your hand in front of you. Bring your hand up and back towards your ear. Your palm should be facing behind you to stop the Myachis momentum. Then bring your hand back to the starting position in front of you. Repeat this motion to create a continuous cradling motion. This is all about the use of centripetal force. You can go to either shoulder for a same side or cross cradle. 56k Video High Bandwidth Video
5. Cross cradle. This is the cradle motion going to the opposite shoulder. 56k Video High Bandwidth Video
6. Cradle cross cradle Alternate between a cradle and a cross cradle.
7. Vert Now try a cradle going from the start position to completely upside down!! 56k Video High Bandwidth Video
8. This is basically the cradle but in a side to side motion opposed to front and back. 56k Video High Bandwidth Video
9. 360, 720, 1080, 1440, 1800... From either hand, toss straight up 6-8 inches, then in one motion do a clockwise or counter clockwise rotation around the Myachi and stick it. It is essential to be able to do this with both hands. Now try a 720,1080,1440...ect.
360: 56k Video High Bandwidth Video
720: 56k Video High Bandwidth Video
1080: 56k Video High Bandwidth Video
10. Cold Fusion Toss the Myachi into the air with you right hand 4-6 inches. Then, with your left hand, go over and around the Myachi in a clockwise motion and then catch it. Then toss it with your left hand and move your right hand over and around it before the catch. Keep alternating hands- 56k Video High Bandwidth Video
11. This is a the same as the cold fusion only going in counter clockwise rotations. (Much harder)
12. Put your arm behind your back to get your hand nicely flat on the opposite side, then toss it over your shoulder and catch it in front of your chest and stall it. 56k Video High Bandwidth Video
13. the Myachi slightly to the side of you and kick it back up to your hand with your foot.
14. the Myachi on the top of your foot much as you would with your hand. Bring your knee up and then bring your foot down in a fluid motion as the Myachi comes to rest across the top of your foot. 56k Video High Bandwidth Video
15. Toss the Myachi straight up, then stall it on the inside of your wrist (left or right).
16. . "Side elbow" Put your palm on your chest, using the side surface of your elbow facing up, stall it! ).
17. . "Inside elbow grab". From a self-toss or a incoming, stall or squeeze it in the inside of your elbow then pop it out and stick it. 56k Video High Bandwidth Video
18. . "Under elbow". Put your palm to cover the back of your neck, now using the under part of your elbow facing up, stall it!
19. . Put your hand over either shoulder, palm down, and toss it to someone by extending arm forward. After the toss, your palm should be facing up with your arm fully extended parallel to the ground .
20. . Use the catapult position to catch the Myachi over either shoulder. Start with your palm facing you and then stall it back by your ear. This catch is only possible to do if the incoming Myachi is above chest/shoulder level. This catch is essential for becoming a true Myachi Master.
21. . Start with a Myachi on your front knuckles. Bring your fingers in and around to a punch position. Then bring your hand under your arm and around. To bring your hand around you must simultaneously bring your fingers out as you twist your arm slightly around. ( see video) 56k Video High Bandwidth Video
22. . This is the exact opposite motion of the snake. (see video)
23. . Do a snake with a Myachi on each hand.
24. . Take same pose as drawings show in the old pyramids. Start with a Myachi on the top hand while the other hand is down palm up. Then toss the Myachi up and switch hand positions.
25. To catch it behind your back, toss the Myachi over your shoulder and stall it behind your back. (Not an easy catch, but doing will get you that much closer to becoming a true Myachi Master.)
26. . Start with a Myachi on your knuckles up in a fist position. Then toss the Myachi staight up in the air, puch your hand out, then bring your hand back to catch it once again on your fist. This is one of the hardest moves in the book invented by the Big Dog himself.
27. - Juggle 2 Myachis on one hand.
28. Juggle 3 Myachis with both hands. This is the ultimate test of one's juggling abilities.
29. . Start with the Myachi on your right hand. Put your hands out to the sides and toss the sack completely over your head to the other hand. Keep tossing the Myachi from hand to hand over your head in a rainbow arc.
30. - This is the patented Myachi Man move. Start with a Myachi on your right hand. Place your left hand on your RIGHT shoulder, snap the sack back to your left hand. Now bring your left hand out, place your right hand on your LEFT shoulder, snap the sack back to your right hand. Repeat in a fluid motion and dazzle your friends. 56k Video High Bandwidth Video
31. - Have a Myachi on both hands. Your right hand is out in front of you, the left is on your shoulder. Now snap your right hand back, snap your left hand foward, and SWAP Myachis from each hand. This is not an easy move and requires hours of practice to master. 56k Video High Bandwidth Video
32. After completing a single swap fu, switch your hands and repeat the motion. Left hand in front, right hand on shoulder and switch sacks from each hand.
33. - Toss the Myachi into the air, pull off a Michael Jacksonesque 360 spin, then STICK IT!!! 56k Video High Bandwidth Video
34. Tipster Toss the sack 6-8 inches high in front of you, then tip the corner of it to make it spin like a helicopter and stick it.
35. . Have a sack on each hand. Do a 360 with your right hand then as you catch it with your right, do a 360 with your left. Now see how fast you can alternate between hands.
36. Start with a Myachi on your foot. Then swing your leg back and flick your foot foward at the last second to make the sack fly clear over your head. Fling it to a buddy or yourself and stick it!!!
37. . Toss the sack into the air, the jump up off your left leg, bring your right leg up under your left knee and kick the sack back up into the air and stick it.
38. Jump up off your right leg. Bring your left leg over the sack to the inside and quickly bring your right leg back up and kick the sack up into the air with your right foot and stick it.
39. Jump up off your right leg. Bring your left leg over the sack to the outside and quickly bring your right leg back up and kick the sack up into the air with your right foot and stick it.
40. Drop the Myachi from your hand slightly behind you. Then quickly bring your knee back, catch it on your foot and swoop it back up to your hand and stick it.
41. Toss the sack into the air. Then bring your leg up to a 90 degree angle and catch it on the sole of your foot. Flick your knee up and stick it!!!
. Do a crane with a Myachi on each hand.
. Stall it on your back, then jump up and catch the Myachi on your hand.
Toss Myachi in the air and catch it on the back of the neck. Then drop your head, let Myachi start to roll forward, then pop your head back to get the Myachi airborne. Then stick it!!!
Stall it on your head.
-With Myach on hand, palce pinky on right edge and "pop" it into the air.
- With Myachi on hand, flick thumb up and cause Myachi to spin up into the air.
- With Myachi on hand, swing arm in circular motion. Myachi will stay on your hand by creating centrifugal force. (Takes some practice)
- Toss Myachi in the air and catch it on the back of the neck. Then drop your head, let Myachi start to roll forward, then pop your head back to get the Myachi airborne. Then stick it!!!
- This is done by creating aerial effects with a toss. Get the Myachi to spin forward, backward, and side ways. The key however, is to be able to catch it when it is spinning. You gotta play the angle.
- This is cool. Toss the Myachi in the air. Then as it is airborne, do a 360 with your left hand then the right before catching it. Double and triple eggbeaters are even hotter.
You can combine every move listed to create the fluid movements of a true Myachi Master. 56k Video High Bandwidth Video
If you learned all the above moves, and you think you’re becoming a Myachi Master, you need to watch the Myachi Video and see if you are ready to hang with the Myachi Man himself
Regels / Rules
1. Om te beginnen of hervatten, werp de Myachi van de rug van de
hand op dezelfde wijze als een tos (dus als bij kop of munt).
2. Geen handpalmen toegestaan, behalve om schade / verlies te voorkomen..
3. Nodig een ieder uit om mee te doen, fun en uitdaging voor iedereen.
4. Niet slaan of "meppen" maar zachtjes verend opvangen.
Zodra de basis onder de knie is, ga door met de volgende moeilijkheidsgraad!!
Vangen van een Myachi is als het vangen van een EI, dus iets meeveren bij het opvangen. Het enige en belangrijke verschil is je kan een Myachi vangen met de rug van je hand, wat dus tegennatuurlijk is en zeer uitdagend. Maar ook een goed motorieke oefening. Dus nogmaals niet opvangen in je handpalm. Dat is juist het mooie van het spel. Begin door middel van een soort opvangnetje met de rug van je hand te maken. Losjes de vingers strekken en spreiden met ongeveer 1,5 cm ruimte tussen de vingertoppen. De Duim goed plaatsen is cruciaal. Deze moet op gelijke hoogte zijn dan de rest van de hand, plm. 1,5 cm van de wijsvinger. Hiermee vergroot je het opppervlak van je hand en verbeter je de kansen om het spel goed te spelen aanzienlijk. De basis opvangbeweging is simpel, maar toch niet voor een ieder even eenvoudig. ( Dus een goed motorieke training, ook je geduld nooit verliezen!). Breng je hand in één lijn met de platte zijde van de MYACHI, anticiperend op de snelheid en de hoek waarmee deze door de lucht gaat.
Dan in een soepel verende beweging de MYACHI opvangen en weer opgooien (tossen).
De tricks met de SUPER TRICK HAND BAG: Myachi genaamd zijn na de Basis oefeningen de volgende uitdaging.
Verder zijn er niet alleen de kleurverschillen bij de modellen maar ook door de gladheid te variëren van de stof is de moeilijkheidsgraad anders.